DELUXE REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE
NORTHERN HOMES REAL ESTATE MAGAZINE ® AND DELUXE MAGAZINE WEB SITE
PLEASE READ THESE
HOUSE RULES CAREFULLY
By using this site, you signify your
assent to these House Rules.
The Deluxe Web Site House Rules
The DELUXE WEB SITE currently is provided as a free service to any Member who agrees to abide by the Terms of Service and conditions of the House Rules. The DELUXE WEB SITE reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time. MEMBERS WHO VIOLATE THE TERMS OF THE HOUSE RULES MAY PERMANENTLY BE BANNED FROM USING The DELUXE WEB SITE. USING The DELUXE WEB SITE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE RULES. You are entirely liable for all activities conducted through any member names, handles, or user names registered to your email address.
The following rules apply while using The DELUXE WEB SITE:
1. The use of any The DELUXE WEB SITE service for illegal purposes (or to solicit any illegal act) is strictly prohibited including, without limitation the regulations promulgated by the Canadian or Provincial Governements, any rules of any national or other securities exchange.
2. Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate images are strictly prohibited.
3. Defamatory, libelous, hateful, pornographic, profane or obscene language is strictly prohibited.
4. Offensive and indecent member names, screen names, or handles are not allowed and will be prohibited. In the event any such misleading member profiles, member names, screen names, or handles appear on the service, they will be immediately revoked.
5. Harassment of another person online is not permitted.
6. Solicitation of gambling is prohibited.
7. Do not disrupt the flow of a discussion by repeatedly posting the same message or image or posting excessively large images or excessive demands or requests.
8. Parental permission is required for children 16 years of age and under to use any community applications (e.g. chat, email)
9. Impersonation of others, including but not limited to, The DELUXE WEB SITE employee or representative, a DELUXE WEB SITE host or chat jockey, or another The DELUXE WEB SITE member is forbidden. Member names or handles that impersonate will be blocked.
10. The DELUXE WEB SITE may elect at its sole discretion to monitor some, all, or no areas of The DELUXE WEB SITE for adherence to these House Rules or other The DELUXE WEB SITE rules that may be published from time to time. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute your content, The DELUXE WEB SITE is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and The DELUXE WEB SITE is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activities in community applications.
12. The DELUXE WEB SITE is not responsible for any user generated content. We reserve the right to remove any homepages or other user generated content that are in violation of the Terms of Service or House Rules. Due to size constraints, the ability to verify adherence to these House Rules and other The DELUXE WEB SITE rules, and to afford better copyright protection, file types including but not limited to: .mp3, .zip, .exe, and .tar will be not be allowed. Members are legally responsible for the content of their Personal Homepages including, but not limited to, use of copyrighted material, or posting material considered indecent for minors.
13. You and any person who has access to your Account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, information, text, data or other materials ("Content"). The DELUXE WEB SITE reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in The DELUXE WEB SITE's sole discretion unlawful, harmful, defamatory, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or in violation of the House Rules or any rules or policies The DELUXE WEB SITE has in place at the time. Member agrees not to use The DELUXE WEB SITE for chain letters, junk mail, unsolicited bulk mail, or any type of spam.
14. Incoming messages larger than the amount of available space will be rejected.
15. You or The DELUXE WEB SITE may terminate your Account at any time for any reason or no reason at all. Once your Account is terminated, you cannot engage in member activities on The DELUXE WEB SITE in any manner or for any reason without the express written consent of The DELUXE WEB SITE, and you cannot assist in enabling a terminated members access to The DELUXE WEB SITE using your Account. In cases where you have allowed any other individual to use your Account or have negligently made your password publicly available, you recognize that you are fully responsible for: (i) the online conduct of such user; (ii) controlling the users access to and use of The DELUXE WEB SITE; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse. You further recognize that you, as the holder of the Account, are entirely responsible for activities conducted through such Account.
16. The DELUXE WEB SITE membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
- making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked"
(e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software
- making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
- commercial use or reselling of the The DELUXE WEB SITE Service.
If The DELUXE WEB SITE becomes aware of the presence of copyright infringing material on its server either in the course of its ordinary and reasonable business activities or by notification from a third party, the The DELUXE WEB SITE member responsible for the page with the infringing material will, at The DELUXE WEB SITE's sole discretion, have the offending home page deleted and membership revoked.
17. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY MEMBER FOR ANY REASON OR NO REASON AT ALL.
The DELUXE WEB SITE thanks you for observing these rules! If you have a complaint about someone you believe is in violation of The DELUXE WEB SITE House Rules or Terms of Service, please send us the offending member's user name or handle and cut and paste the relevant content into an email to: email@example.com
Call (705) 560-6766 or go to the
Back to Top